Monday, October 29, 2012

My Purse


I was at the gym watching my daughter practice & I obviously dumped my purse further away from the ramp wall than I thought & a grown man came along & tripped over it. The purse barely moved! The guy stumbled a bit & then said, "what do you have in there?". I said spare change & god only knows what else...hahahahaha!! I was laughing because he tripped. Then it was even funnier because he tripped over my purse! It's actually a Sherpani cooler bag--small!

I am still giggling today about that man tripping over my Sherpani! Maybe I should dump this bad boy out & see what all the shit is I've been hauling around day in & day out.
HOLY SHIT! I officially could easily win Let's Make a Deal several times over!
Here's the run down...NO SHIT! This was ALL in my purse!!

12 pens (funny how I could never find one)
3 pencils
2 mechanical pencils
4 sharpies (2 green, 1 black, 1 red)
1 small screwdriver set
1 surgical clamp (he he)
2 scissors (1 hair, 1 paper)
1 highlighter (PINK!)
1 X-Acto knife
1 retractable eraser
3 chap-sticks
2 Carmex (porcelain tub, stick)
4 corks (oh my!)
3 lighters (all Bic's of course)
6 interesting metal games pieces (not sure what game...hhhhmmmm)
car key
ring of car/house keys from circuit 1987 (toy box shit)
enough change for a party size Toppers Buffalo Chicken Pizza
2 business card holders--both EMPTY??!! (nice)
rubber dragon
7 shelf sets-where's the 8th?
expired meds--not sure what they are...hhhmmmm
3 kinds of lotion-hotel variety
Kellog's Tour of Champions paraphernalia
rocks
sticks
Lego's
3 rubber balls (THANKS Little Caesar's)
pedometer (hahahahahaha!)
2 finger nail clippers
Dawson's baby socks ( they are ALWAYS in my purse--good luck)
metal hummingbird
one of Anneliesa's locker key bangle thingy's
5 snap Barrett's
6 no-slip binders
mini tape measure
30' tape measure
2 check books
comb
3 month's of receipts
wallet
phone
pen parts
lips chip bag clip
4 Corona Light Beer caps (must of been at a park?)
miscellaneous beads
giant copper safety pin
TONS of gums wrappers
3 ketchup packs
1 grape jelly
crumbs of..I think..town house crackers?

What the hell? My children were shocked! I was grossed out by the ketchup & jelly packets. My middle child thought he just hit the mother-load of cool shit. My husband laughed & shook his head. I on the other hand, am disappointed I didn't find any cash besides the 20 lbs. of change...at least a $10 would have been worth the huge mess I made on our dining room table. Oh well. So I grabbed another bag from the closet. It's bigger! HA-HA! Doesn't feel AS HEAVY, despite being bigger in physical size...should be interesting...very, very, interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment