Friday, March 9, 2012


...can you keep up?

Most days all I can say is, "there goes Lizzi! i'll catch up with you later then...". And just like that, that one person who had metaphorically divided, somehow comes back together by end of the day. 


This is LIVIN'! 


When I look at this little Jack Russell, he shows no signs of stopping! Can you see the end of the fence line? 


This is my life! 


It's blurry looking that far back, just like the distant fence line.  Moving forward I am continually building speed. I feel like I am just starting to get to a top speed & will soon be setting a pace. Going towards somewhere, of which I have not determined. Kind-of like when someone says they are still trying to find themselves.
I feel pretty awesome that I have been listening & engaged enough to recognize when the gate opened & didn't hesitate to run like hell & not look back!

All these years I've been sitting around basically waiting for someone to open the gate...when in all reality it was always about me doing it, not someone else! Funny how life is, when it can bite you in the ass like that & leave you feeling good from it, huh?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment