Sunday, February 17, 2013

MY Sowing of Me


I'll just straighten this  a bit...and nobody will know.
I'll make it look like its always been here.
Bury the smell underneath the underbelly,
Until it begins to blossom & it frightens the weeds,
Then the birds can come,
As well as the bees.
They will do their work
Spread the beauty.

I hope nobody see's me.
It's my last seed.
The last of me.
Nothing will bother it here.
I pray
I believe
I just need to find the right spot.
The soil must be rich,
Black and
SO Cold

To this soil I sow
my hopes
my dreams
my wishes
my cares
my loves
my pain
my sorrow
my faith
my courage
my kindness
my laughter
my humility
my struggles
my strengths 
my liabilities
my perspective
my resilience
my fragility
my fortitude
my envy
my creativity
my heart song
my wind song
my prayers

I  don't want the ugliness in there.
It prevents complete growth
It's genetically tall like the bamboo
Utter strength
And the color
Cataclysmic!
I'll leave the sins out
They dull & wash out the color
And the delicacy is gorged out by negativity of control

Releasing this seed to the soil
Connecting
Completing as intended
The Sowing of Me
Will wait & see


Photographic Image By Emily Yost
http://www.emilyyost.com/

1 comment: