Monday, June 11, 2012

Trying to Breathe



Being creative is the collision of inspiration, motivation, experience, influence & mood altering chemicals; whether that be organic, synthetic or combination.


I hit this wall today...and couldn't see a thing.
Everything I thought I was looking at didn't make any sense.
So I closed my eyes and just decided to breathe...


b     r     e     a     t     h     e


Enter clarity. It's that conscious place you go when you breathe out all that is stimulating your body, mind & soul. Clarity is a clean slate. It is here that the perspective has changed. It is here where you see what you were seeking. Difficult to maintain, though blissful once you are there-- in the consciousness of serenity. It is where I go when my everyday takes over.


And when life's reality smacks you down hard, I can usually ask George what he'd have to say;




George has a straight line shot at how he took in life. Doesn't that point of breathing come at the end of what he says?..."We've added years to life, not life to years."


His breathing took the form of loud & vulgar & things that made you go hhhmmmm. But either way he knew how to breathe & release his clarity.


Fucking-A right-on man!! (more laughing)...and breathing of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment