Friday, December 7, 2012

4 Things You Can't Recover

Every once in awhile I am left speechless. I attempt at being present & conscious in life. I prefer to think of myself as someone who communicates & faces risk & fear to better get along. Although, in life we sometimes are just part of the staging. Part of experience that happens no matter how much we attempt to live cleanly, honestly & humbly. I recently stumbled upon this amidst my folders of shit I find important enough to keep. With my disposition today, its ironic I stumbled upon these words of wisdom. Truly I had forgotten this...I mean as golden rules of daily living. I prefer to have these be conscious normalicies in how I approach life, daily life, family life....just my life...but upon keenly reading I have come to realize, maybe a refresher course is in order. I share with you as someone who is ever so grateful in all that is present in my life--even the ick, as it forces me toward something better. And hopefully bring more patience to the world around us or even bring courage to a voice to speak up & connect with a random stranger at risk of being shut down.




















With each day, as I wake, I will strive to not cast stones, think about my words, be appreciative of the occasion & respect the time I have by being present. Carpe' Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment